Vendors can take advantage of
40% off until July 31st!
Scroll all the way down for sale prices
- Fill out the form below, OR:
- EMAIL us at [email protected] for an email copy of the application, OR:
- PICK UP YOUR VENDOR APPLICATION at the Lithonia City Hall located at 6920 Main Street Lithonia, GA 30058. Applications will be available on Tuesday and Thursday each week until the week of the event. OR:
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Full payment must be made with the submission of the application in order to reserve your space/booth by September 15, 2018. After that date, all reservations will include a late fee of $25. Payments will not be taken on the day of the event unless special arrangements have been made in advance.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, tents and booths.
- All displays must be visually attractive, well-organized and sufficiently staffed.
- All display items and products to be sold or distributed must fit within the contracted vending space.
- Vendors are responsible for adequate means of safe-keeping goods and receipts.
- Vendors are totally responsible for the safety of all accompanying children.
- Vendors are required to exhibit a customer-friendly attitude and excellent customer service.
- Disassembling of booths must start at 7:00pm, leaving the contracted space as it was found.
- Vendors must dismantle and depart in a timely manner.
- Vendors selling food will be expected to abide by Dekalb County health guidelines.
- Assignment of booths will be on a first come, first served basis. No change of booth location will be allowed during the day of the festival.
- Vendors shall not transfer, sign or sublease this Vendor Application or Vendor's rental of vendor booth space to any other party without the prior written consent of the Vendor Manager.
- Vendor shall be responsible for Vendor's safety.
- Limited electrical power is available. Safe and quiet generators are allowed.
- Security will be on-site. All Security-related issues must be reported to Security immediately.
- Vendors shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Collard Greens Cultural Festival, The City of Lithonia, its representatives, members, employees and volunteers from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses resulting from a claim, suit, or any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses resulting from a claim, suit or any proceeding made brought by Vendor or a third party against any committee, planning member of the Metro Atlanta Collard Greens Cultural Festival (MACGCF) arising out of or in any way connected with Vendor's participation in the MACGCF, except to the extent such liability, damage, loss or expenses is the result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any MACGCF representative.
- Please make money orders and checks payable to Collard Greens Cultural Festival.
- Payments can be mailed to Collard Greens Cultural Festival, P.O. Box 2868, Decatur, GA 30030, dropped off on Tuesday and Thursday between the hours 10am - 2pm at the City Hall of Lithonia located at 6980 Main Street, Lithonia, GA 30058.
- This a RAIN or SHINE event! No refunds will be given due to weather related issues. If the festival has to be postponed due to the weather, we will inform you of the rescheduled date and time. We are NOT responsible if you can not make the new date and time.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ONLINE VENDOR FORM
Click here to try again.
To celebrate the traditions, culture and historical contributions of African Americans while promoting family unity and the importance of healthy eating and living for the wellbeing of future generations.
The America Soul Food Museum
Shule Mandela Academy
City of Lithonia - Office of the Mayor
African Community Center
Black Sustainability Online Summit
Kilombo Academic and Cultural Institute
First Afrikan Church
National Black Men's Health Network
N'Cobra Atlanta Chapter
Pearl Academy Agriculture Environmental Center
Shrine of the Black Madonna
The People's Village Project
Truly Living Well Farms
Seasoned Women of First African Church