- To enter, you must pay registration fee of $35.00 by PayPal, cash, check, or money order payable to Collard Greens Cultural Festival.
- Registration fees must be paid by September 16, 2019
- Bring re-heatable dish to the cook-off booth.
- Please attach your first and last name and gender on the dish.
- Crowning will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at approximately 5:30pm.
- The first place winner will receive $500, a Collard Greens T-Shirt and a CGCF apron
- The First Runner Up will receive $100 and a Collard Greens Cultural Festival T-Shirt.
- The Second Runner Up will receive $50 and a Collard Greens Cultural Festival T-Shirt.
- Return at 6:30pm to pick up your dish.
To celebrate the traditions, culture and historical contributions of African Americans while promoting family unity and the importance of healthy eating and living for the wellbeing of future generations.
The America Soul Food Museum
Shule Mandela Academy
City of Lithonia - Office of the Mayor
African Community Center
Black Sustainability Online Summit
Kilombo Academic and Cultural Institute
First Afrikan Church
National Black Men's Health Network
N'Cobra Atlanta Chapter
Pearl Academy Agriculture Environmental Center
Shrine of the Black Madonna
The People's Village Project
Truly Living Well Farms
Seasoned Women of First African Church